3D Lift Table

Hello

I am looking for the 3D of a lift table with a capacity of 1000kg, a 1200x800 tabletop.

This is the model in the link below.

http://www.midlandpallettrucks.com/midland-pallet-trucks-Product.asp?p=19656&product=HIW2.0EU%20Electric%20Lift%20Platform

I have elements to attach to it, so I want a model that is as accurate as possible.

Happy searching.

ps: I've already looked on Grabcad

S.B

Hello

Apart from Grabcad not found ^^

huuuuu, it's going to be hot to find the CAD model....

I'm going to look for it all the same, without any promise of results.

I found that but it's up to you to see if it fits^^

http://www.3dcontentcentral.com/Search.aspx?arg=lift%20table

Nothing found either!

Why not ask for the 3D where you buy it?

1 Like

Yes, if I'm calling on you, it's because it's not easy.

Lucas, the supplier is an importer/reseller of lifting equipment, they have nothing at all in CAD file.

Tomalam, your link is interesting, but the dimensions of the trays don't match.

Even if I have to make modifications, I'm going to redraw it in the background, it will be more flexible in CAD.

S.B

The manufacturer can't provide already rated plans to help you?

because from what I understand it's really this model that you need in CAD format, so only the manufacturer of this table should have them and it seems unlikely that he will be willing to give these files directly in native format.

So indeed we are far from the field of high technology but still...

1 Like

After all, if it's just to be able to fix something on it, it would indeed be wiser to redesign the upper part of the table.

1 Like

fthomas, it's from the import table probably China so to have the contact with the manufacturer, you have to find it already.

Tomalam, I'm actually going to redesign the set but also the underside because after that I use it for all the technical documents.

S.B

1 Like

Good evening

I also think that the quickest thing to do would be to quickly reproduce a table. It will be faster than looking for the 3D of the supplier.

And if you find 3D on the internet they won't necessarily be well done.

I've already had to make this type of table, if you don't go into too much detail you have enough for half a day's work, I think.

@Idaubasse, yes, it should be in those waters.

Well, we're going to close.

I'm going to start with the only one who proposed a link. :)