À propos de la catégorie Hardware

This category is intended for questions concerning hardware: PC, workstation, graphics card...

Hello @Coralie

FYI!
Vu has me a long experience of forums
I am not in favour of opening up a whole bunch of categories because most applicants do not make the effort to go there or cannot make the effort to go to the right category.
This can work if the moderators systematically transfer topics from the main forum to the specialized sections (by sending a message to the requester for info and help)

In addition, when people, the multiplication of sections (categories), it breaks the dynamics of the forum, because for professionals like most of my colleagues, we don't have time to go through all the sections (categories).
Look at the actual activities of the different categories in the old forum and we don't talk about it again.
Our forum is hyper-pro, because you just have to look at the number of people connected after 5:00 p.m.

Kind regards

PS: when will the MyCAD by Visiativ site and the forum be unified (you mentioned the beginning of 2023 or 2023 has started if I'm not mistaken.)

Hello @Zozo_mp ,
Thank you for your feedback! I thought it would be useful to you but indeed I am not the one who uses the forum the most! So I'm going to delete it :wink:

Well, since you normally talk about it, this merger should take place today at noon! :slight_smile: