About parameter display options in CATIA

Hello

To have the display of the parameters in the construction tree, I have, by habit, to activate the following options in 3 different places:
1) In the options tree: "General", then "Parameters and measures", then in the "Knowledge" tab, check with value and with formula. These options allow you to display the parameters in the construction tree.

2) In the options tree: "Infrastructure" then "Product Structure" and then in the "Tree customization" tab, activate settings and relationships that were not initially enabled by default.

3) In the options tree: "Infrastructure" then "Infrastructure Part" and then in the "Display" tab, activate all the options at the "Display in the tree" level. This allows you to have a representation of all the objects you use in the construction tree.

Question:

Which option actually makes the display of parameters in my building tree? Can you give me a few lines about these three options so that I can see the difference between them and understand why I'm enabling each of these 3 options?

P.S: I wanted to insert images in my post but I can't do it anymore. Could you remind me how to insert images in a post, images that I have previously saved on my hard drive?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello

1 )

If unchecked, only the name of the parameter appears.

2)

If not checked, the parameters and formulas are not displayed in the CATproduct

3) 

If not checked, neither the parameters nor the formulas appear in the CATPart

Insert images:

Great Franck. Thank you for your answer which is very clear which perfectly meets my needs.

See you later.