Activation of my 2018 license

Hello to the community.

Like every weekend I deactivate my license to be able to continue the work a little on my laptop.

I can't reactivate anymore!

Am back on my main workstation. Same result!!

Help!

Kind regards.

Florent

Hello 

I'm not sure anymore but it seems to me that there is a maximum number of license transfers.

Hello AC cobra.

My dealer explained  to me that this is one of the new features for 2018. Infinite and simple activation. It's true a click that this direct connection at solidworks deactivates, then a click is connected and it's off again. Before last night it worked perfectly .

Trouble I want to work this weekend, the worst at the office is in the curtain too.

Only resellers can release your license,  Contact support on Monday morning, they will be able to help you out.

Or try to reactivate tomorrow morning, maybe a server problem at solidworks... Are you well connected to the internet?

1 Like

Hello MAX

Thank you for your answer

This morning everything is back to normal activation as usual.

At the same time I made a request for activation by email, I received last night the file.

I didn't use it.

Can be a problem at solidworks......

To be continued.

Kind regards.

Florent.

As max59 says, it was probably due to a problem connecting to the Solidworks server.

Hello

Definitely related to the Activation System Downtime technical alert on March 3, 2018 between 5 am and 6 pm EST for Maintenance

1 Like