Thread assembly, sectional view display

Hello

I'm working with SW 2011 and I'm looking for how to display a thread and a thread on a cross-sectional view of an assembly consisting of a threaded part and a threaded part.

I can display threading or tapping in drawing views for single parts, but not when they are assembled.

Is this a SW issue or is it a parameter setting issue in the options.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Paschal.

Hi @ pascal

See this thread

http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/3d/trou-taraude

among others

nicolas.vialle69

5 February, 2014 - 10:52 | /!\ Report abuse

You go to the option   tab Document    Property Wrap   Shaded thread representation, it's lighter than extruding your fillets

solidworks.png

@+ ;-)

Hello

If it's on a drawing, you have to go to Insert then Model Objects, there you can import the thread representations. Don't forget to uncheck the import dimensions button, which is enabled by default.

Hoping it's what you wanted

insertion_objets_du_model.jpg
10 Likes

Hello, is there a solution, once the annotations have been imported to delete them? especially on a view?
Let me explain, I have two views on my plan, I imported the threads on one view, and I didn't pay attention to the "import objects in all views" box which is checked by default. Except that on second sight, the nets are disturbing and clearly pollute the view. It bothers me to redo the entire view...

Thank you in advance for your help. 

No need to delete them, you have to go to the feature manager of the view, at the very bottom, choose "high quality thread representation" (or something like that)

1 Like