Add a macro under smart properties 2013

Hello

As a user of sw 2010 sp3, with the version of smart properties of the same year, I used to use a macro to save my plans in PDF, very practical to save time in repetitive operations (saving the unindexed pdf in a global file + saving the indexed pdf in an archive file, with automatic creation of the folder if it does not exist.)

Problem, since the switch to SW and smart properties in version 2013, the settings icon (a small yellow cluster on the right of the toolbar, see the attached screenshot) present before in the smart properties toolbar and allowing you to add the macro and its icon has disappeared, so it's impossible to put my macro back.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

More precisely, I'm looking to access the "toolbar customization" section, where it is (was?) possible to add tools (including my macro) in the toolbar.

nouvelle_image_bitmap.bmp

Hello

Since the 2013 version, utilities have been integrated into the top icon bars like the rest of the functions.

If you don't see it, right-click on this bar and check the menu (see image).

Then you can add a custom shortcut by pointing to a macro (see image) to do this right click and then custom in this icon bar.

I hope I have been clear enough at the end of the day!

@+

pictures.zip

Flawless! a priori less intuitive than before, but ultimately faster.

Thank you!