Animation through the study of movement with cameras following routes

Hi all 
I try to do a movement study (in the sense of an animation with cameras following paths). So I created different cameras following different lines/sketches/... So far so good. 
Nevertheless, I can't use the "keys" correctly. If I add a key, does that set a starting point for my camera's movement? Next, you need to enter the end point by right-clicking on the camera property to set the position on the selection. In this case, it creates a turquoise blue line in my motion study, but it starts at t=0s rather than where I placed my key (for camera5 for example). Do you understand why?

How do I go about this module? Do you have a good method? I can't understand the brown border that is created, in the movement study, sometimes on one camera, sometimes on another, sometimes it moves by itself and sometimes there isn 't any...

I find the module quite unintuitive and difficult to use, if you have any advice/tutorials I'm interested (I had followed this tutorial, but it remains with a single camera ...).

Thank you

animationcamera2.jpg

I already answer one of my questions: 

- The brown banner is present if the camera view is active :=). This is already a first point demystified.

I still don't understand in which direction the path is created when you add a key. If the key is the starting point or the end point...

1 Like