Appearance in animations

Hello 

I would like to put rooms in color in an animation, but when I right-click on the room to find the color property manager, it does not appear in the list...

I'm not very familiar with animations so I follow the tutorial in // but here I'm stuck...

Any idea to help me?

Thank you

capture_1.png

Hello

The color must be set in the 3D Model before using the animation.

On the other hand, if you want to change color along the way between two sequences, it's more cotton.

Kind regards

2 Likes

Thank you Zozo_mp but I don't see any difference. I don't have access to the appearance icon when I'm in Motion Research. When I do the tutorial it works without problem and I understood how to change the color at the desired step. But in my assembly it doesn't work the same:(

Good evening @Libellule944

Sorry! But I have access everywhere either as on the image or by right-clicking on the component. It is then possible to color either one side of the component or the entire component.

Kind regards

PS: You don't have a student version?

2 Likes

:( I have the appearance key in the motion study tree but not in the construction tree

Hello @Libellule

Look at the attached image, just click on this  > in feature manager.

Kind regards

1 Like

Hello Zozo_mp

Sorry I thought I answered you yesterday but I must have forgotten to post :(

So I was saying that in the attachment of my initial message you can see that the table of appearances is well developed, so for me it doesn't come from there.

Anyway, yesterday after re-opening my assembly the function was present, so I was able to finalize my animation. So it will remain a mystery.

Thank you for the time you gave me anyway.

Kind regards

1 Like