Heavy creative tree in assembly

Hello.

I have a little problem.

In my assemblies to better find my way around, I like to have all my sub-assemblies and parts reduced in my tree of creation.

Except that every time I click on the face of a part, my tree will automatically expand the subset  and so on.

Also, if I reduce everything manually to see more clearly, if I rebuild, it will develop my abre.

Is there a way to control this because it wastes a lot of my time.

Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

I too would like to know

That's a good question 

1 Like

I found by clicking right in the ardre there is gather.*

Everything comes together of course and when  I rebuild everything stay together.

Thank you myself ^^.

Have a nice day

1 Like

Hello

Otherwise, if you don't want the tree to be unrolled every time, you have to go to Tools/Options/System Options/Feature Manager/Unroll the selected object in the view.

7 Likes

Down there you can select yourself in better answer

1 Like

Thank you Benoit 

It will be even better indeed.

I have modified the best answer.

I hope you will still get the points.

Have a nice day.

4 Likes

So better, it remains to be seen. Personally, I can't do without this option! But after that, it's up to each person ! :)

1 Like

For the moment I don't really know

I will see after some time which method I prefer.

It's true that it helps if you look for a part in the tree, just click on the part in the assembly view.

For the moment my heart is swinging ^^.

1 Like

I'm thinking about something, there's an original keyboard shortcut (I think), which is Shift + C and which brings the tree together. (Tools/Customize/Keyboard/Others-Gather All)

It can be an alternative if the option to scroll down the tree seems useful to you.

1 Like

nice shortened Benoit .

Thank you.

1 Like