Assembly, pdf3d and exploded view

Hello

I am currently working remotely on an assembly of about ten parts. I regularly export in pdf3D but I'm not completely happy with the rendering.

My question: Is it possible to make a 3d pdf export of an assembly with a function, such as a double click, to explode the assembly?

Keep me informed

Good evening

Do you mean you want a feature that, with a double-click, exports an exploded view of an assembly to a 3D PDF, or you want to generate a 3D PDF that has an exploded feature built in?

Hello

This is not possible but it seems to me that you should be able to cheat with edrawings because it handles configurations. You do a normal configuration and the other exploded one then you save it in edrawings and if your interlocutor does not have edrawings you just have to open your file that you have just created in edrawings and save it as and you choose in .exe which will integrate the edrawings executable into the file.

4 Likes

Hello

My goal is to be able to export my work more easily. Currently I send two pdf3D  each time:

- the first one, complete assembly assembled, the block what.

- the second, assembly in exploded view (without using the dedicated function) but separating the elements (Advanced mechanical stress: min/max distance).

I will test your proposals.

Hello

In this case, it would be enough to create 2 different "3D Views" and include them in a single 3D PDF when exporting.

Kind regards

3 Likes

ah!

and it will be possible for me to rotate the assembly?, a 3D pdf what?

Absolutely.

Kind regards

2 Likes