No valid coin family occurrences could be found

Hello

I feel like I discover errors every 5 minutes...  
Here is my latest find:

I get this error when I want to close my part family.

Hello

Usually when it happens to me, it's because nothing has changed. 

In fact, if I understood correctly how it reacts, it means that there is no longer any link between the family and the room. 

Hello

Check that you don't have any empty cells below and to the right of the cell named "Familly".

1 Like

The cells below and to the right of "Family" are not empty. You mention this cell because it's the beginning of the loop to fill the comboboxes? Because if that's the case, I don't use this cell but another one that I renamed "Article" see attachment.

capture.png

Is it normal that it doesn't work:) 

To let SW know where the family of parts begins, they used a named range. Her name is "Familly". By default, it seems to me that it's cell "A2".

The part family stops if there is an empty cell in the settings row or an empty cell in the configuration column. 

1 Like

I actually just emptied my board because the data belongs to my company and I don't have the right to share it :)

But basically, the configuration lines are filled with data.

Hello

the info of the room family can be moved anywhere as long as there is this "Family" box, SW will find it.

You can return the value from one cell to another with "= select a cell", and hide the part about the part family values for aesthetics.

Each line below the default configuration adds a new configuration to the 3D model, be sure to fill in the name of the configuration.

If you return the values of a row in a configuration to a row in a value array and they follow each other for the other configurations, once the first configuration row is filled in with the formulas (=cell... table values), select your first completed configuration row (horizontally) and drag the bounding box vertically according to the number of configurations you want. Excel uses the same formulas with a reference offset corresponding to the location of the new configuration. Not easy to explain...; )

2 Likes

Hello and thanks to Roub25 who solved my problem

Have a nice day