Today at 11:00 am: Webinar "Improve your use of SOLIDWORKS with myCADtools"

Hi all!

For your information, the webinar " Improve your use of SOLIDWORKS with myCADtools " will take place online this morning from 11:00 to 11:30 am !

myCADtools, included in the myCADservices Premium subscription, are tools that can be applied to SOLIDWORKS to reduce your recurring and tedious tasks. Where SOLIDWORKS is limited in certain tasks, myCADtools takes over!

Our expert will introduce you to 4 main tools and how to use them in SOLIDWORKS:

• SmartBom: Allows the final shaping of components to transmit the right information to production and the various departments concerned
  • SmarProperties : Allows you to set up a custom coding rule: numbering is no longer done manually, which saves time and eliminates oversights and duplicates permanently.
  • BatchConverter : Automatically convert a list of SOLIDWORKS documents (Parts, Assemblies or Drawings) into all formats supported by SOLIDWORKS (DXF, TIFF, PDF, IGES, etc.)
  • ProjectManager : Reuse your projects for new business by recreating your item codes during duplication

There is still time to register to participate! Sign up for free

We are waiting for you online!!
Coralie

Hello Coralie,
Sorry I just saw the message, too late for me.
Never mind, that'll be for next time... @+.
AR.

1 Like

Hello @A.R
Don't worry, you'll have the replay :slight_smile: soon, I'll share it with you in the conversation!
Coralie

2 Likes

Cool, in the same situation as @A.R , I came to ask if there was a replay

You ask my expectations @Coralie then!!

1 Like

Hi all

Here is the replay of the webinar on myCADtools tools! Improve your SOLIDWORKS usage with Visiativ myCADtools

Happy viewing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Coralie

2 Likes