TODAY FROM 7 P.M. TO 8 P.M.: LYNKOA UPDATE

Hello everyone, :)

I would like to inform you that tonight from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. there will be an update of Lynkoa to improve the platform; All the comments you have given us will be taken into account and resolved during this update! 

The platform may therefore be unavailable during time slots, we are sorry in advance for the inconvenience;  

However, if you have other recommendations for us to improve the platform, don't hesitate! It is thanks to your feedback that Lynkoa can be improved:)

Thank you and wish you a good day, Coralie :)

4 Likes

7 p.m. to 8 p.m.: it's before curfew... the terraces are re-opened... the inconvenience should be short-lived...

Kind regards

6 Likes

@d.Roger     Do you have a sense of humor with the curfew, since Lynkoa is hosted by OVH   ;-)   ;-)  a service full of fire towards these customers!!  

8 Likes

Nickel ...@+.

AR.

1 Like

Well, it's not easy to answer the questions asked with an Apple mobile phone

the robot systematically opens its page

so all my previous writing irrecoverable ;-(

1 time ok but each time I give up

@+

1 Like

Hi all 

Thank you for your feedback, I note that Nova is still so intrusive!!

Have a nice day! :) Coralie 

1 Like

Hi all

Still no spell checker with Firefox on the forum.

1 Like

Change language without asking him anything

it's painful :-(

4 Likes

@gt22 you're right, he's switching to the french instead of the Breton!!

That's it;-)   ;-)      Anne of Brittany don't you see anything coming!

About Nova we could do a contest

Article 1 you ask nova a question

Article 2 if you manage to get an answer, you  win a large package of marshmallows
Article 3 If Nova refers you to the seller, you irretrievably lose and therefore Article 2 cannot apply.
Article 4 If you have five wrong answers and you persist, we advise you to consult a conference

Article 5 Whoever will be the first to report the disappearance of NOVA will win our eternal consideration.

The first price as soft as   .........   (fill in the missing mention only one answer per household)

1 Like

Hi all 

Thank you for your feedback, which has all been taken into account; Regarding NOVA, I asked that it be permanently closed so that it doesn't bother you anymore! I see that it is still not a great success... We will have tried ;) 

Have a good day, Coralie:)

1 Like

Hello

A new problem on my side, the preview of the answers on the forum are in bold and the spell checker still doesn't work. While everything is fine for entering a support ticket.
FireFox 89.0

text.jpg
1 Like

Hello Pierre S, 

I'm reporting the bug! Definitely the spell checker is capricious at the moment! 

Have a good day, Coralie 

Hello

For my part, I can't see the files attached to the questions asked ...

In addition, SolidWorks crashes SW2020 SP4 a lot (because of license I think, can't connect to servers)???

@+.

AR.

Hello @A.R

I'll report the problem right away! 

I haven't had any feedback from technical support about a particular bug in SOLIDWORKS... Are other people experiencing this problem? 

Coralie