Autocad / training

Hello everyone,

I registered on this site to get information about autocad.

I am 50 years old and I am a refrigeration technician by profession.

I would like to do a one-year training course to learn how to use AutoCAD.

In my work we need plans for the design and implementation of kitchen appliances and other elec. Plumbing...... (building).

Can you recommend training courses of this style that take very beginners.

(in Occitanie here possible :o) )

Thank you for your answers

Greeting

Stone

You have to get in touch with AFPI or other training centers in your area, or directly go to the Autocad website and look at the approved centers.

Good luck

1 Like

Hello

AriCAD does training of this type: http://www.aricad.fr/formation_1016387.html

We work with them and everything is going well.

It seems to me that they have an agency in the south-west!

1 Like

A quick question: How is your training financed and on what division? Because depending on the funding, different organizations can be interesting.

When you talk about a one-year training, are you talking about a 1-year continuing education, a work-study program with your current company or self-training?

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I found training in my region, but over 5 days.

My wish is to take a leave of absence for a long training  (9 months or 1 year).

Financed in part by the DIF and  the FONGECIF.

Possible diploma.

To learn well and get back to operational work.

A+

Hello

You will therefore have to turn to organizations such as AFPI as recommended by hdijoux or GRETA.

However, these training courses are often organised for job seekers and people in post come last. This is my own feeling about past research

1 Like

Hello

The best would be to make a professionalization contract, so see the AFPI GRETA AFPA organizations. All of this must be done with a well-put together file and an organization that finances it.

Good luck