Have you ever seen?

Have you seen this bug before? This happens when I close a drawing, so the part that relates to it is displayed, but with this gray or black square depending on the orientation. Any idea?

bug.png

And as soon as you move your piece, it disappears or it stays anchored

2 Likes

it remains anchored

View image

bug_2.png

I enjoy myself: 

The drivers of the video card are good?

Is it under SW2014?

This is the kind of problem I encountered, and basically I reinstalled the drivers and overclocked my processor. 

I was even in the idea of changing my pc because I struggled so much. But the hardware seller Axemble explained to me little tricks that allowed me to improve my daily life and postpone my purchase until later

2 Likes

Yes, all drivers are up to date.

What are the "little everyday things"???

I'm interested =)

What's the point of overclocking a beast of a racer?

1 Like

It happens to me with sheet metal work often! sometimes when resetting the last function the bug goes away!!

FYI, a reconstruction is sufficient to remove this bug.

But the question is: Why this bug? Where does it come from? How to remove it?

1 Like

And it started with SW2014 or in 2013 you had already @Bart it and @David be3?

Is the room in light mode?

Under 2013 it does it from time to time! a little less since SP4.0

Since Solidworks 2014 in non-lightweight

Since I switched to 2014 SP3 I have encountered a lot of problems with display, opening files etc, almost double the time of 2013

I designed my own station and I configured in standard what was going to be done in 2013

So I modified the settings in the Bios to be in performance mode (ASUS allows it on i7 processors)

I just went from 3.2 Ghz to 3.8 Ghz which allows sw to calculate faster.

There is still my RAM frequency at 1666MHz which would be better at a faster speed.

of course all switched to SSD but connected to 6Gb sata ports and not the standard 3Gb.

in reality all this is native in the HP station offered (or other brand) 

I have the Hp Z400 with an Intel Xeon 3.2 GHz processor

The graphics card is acceptable Quadro 2000

Since 2014, it's been rowing to death, it's frightening... whether it's display or loading!