Batchconverter: Derived configuration conversion from derivative

hello I can't understand why batchconverter doesn't take into account configurations derived from derivatives of a basic version to transform them into DXF

Another question related to Batch Converter how to make  the DXF export the front view of the part and not the isometric view

For the export in the options, export options to you checked "Create a document for each configuration"?

For the 2nd question, of course you can export the front view of a room without having done an MEP.

If it's for a sheet metal work, on the other hand, there is also an option to export dxf sheet metal part.

option_batchconverter.png
2 Likes

ok thank you for these answers but  for the second one, you're telling me that I have to do the drawing at the same time as the export of the DXF of the drawing 

This would be a point of improvement of the complement (create a menu to choose the face for the view of the exporrt)

To test with Integration instead of batchconverter you can create a rule to open a part, or part list (1 by 1), in condition you put systematic, then in operation/Document you take activate an orientation (front view) and then in operation/Part export in dxf.

And this should open your room(s), activate the front view and then export it to dwg.

1 Like

Hello

In the latest myCADtools 2017 setup, there is a new tool "SheetMetalManufacturing" that scans all the sheet metal functions of a project (plan, assembly or part) and creates a drawing by ordering them by thickness

Maybe "SheetMetalManufacturing" meets your need

1 Like