Blocks and sketches

In a part sketch (under SW2014):

1. I would like to "freeze" the possibility of my dimensions (the corner dimensions)
  2. Putting color on the different blocks, one color per type of block

Has anyone ever done that?

test_implan_2016_001-a.sldprt

Hello

In the sketch it is impossible to change the colors and freeze the positions of the dimensions.

This is feasible in a drawing.

2 Likes

You don't suit me@remrem !!!!!

1 Like

Hello

You can change the color of your sketch so maybe if you do your operation in 2 sketches:

Your main sketch of a color and a secondary sketch with your block like the attachment may be enough for you.

Have a nice day.

couleur_desquisse.pdf
3 Likes

I can imagine. :-)

If you told us a little more about the purpose of the thing?

Hello

It is possible to change the line colors directly in the sketch using the "line color" button. You can also make this edit in the block with the same tool but it will only be visible by editing the block. To see the color in the sketch, you have to pop the block.

As for freezing the position of the sides, as remrem says, it seems to me that it is not possible...

capture4.jpg
3 Likes

@remrem: I want to do schematic representation, but in a room, not in an assembly.

@mickael.alves: not bad your idea (each sketch seriat like a layer), but I can't dissociate the blocks.

@glafont: I don't want to break the block

Hello

Is that what you want?

bloc.jpg

@OBI WAN, that's almost it.

Ideally it's to add a color for a type of block

Hello

In my case it's the block that is colored. If I copy and paste a yellow block I will have a second yellow block.

You have to click on the block, then color and choose a color. See attached file.

May the force be with you

teste_bloc.sldprt
3 Likes