Blocking concentricities

Good evening

Blocking concentricities (on screws, washers, etc.) saves a lot of time in reconstruction and therefore in loading large assemblies,

Is there a way to block them by "packages" in old assemblies or we didn't use this option?

Maybe a macro?

Thank you in advance

2 Likes

@fifi, you want to block the rotations,......, that's new!!!!

Per packet, no it's not possible. (well it seems to me)

You know that without entering into constraint you can block them.

To do this, right-click on the concentricity constraint in the creation tree and choose "Block rotation".

For macro, it's a good idea, you have to ask the experts (@Lucas).

3 Likes

Hello

Of course it is possible. See attachment.

It's very convenient. The kind of function that makes us wonder how we did it before.

Have a nice day

sans_titre.png
3 Likes

Thank you fred and remrem that's already how I proceeded.

A macro then?

See this tutorial

http://www.lynkoa.com/store/fr/tutos-formations/avec-solidworks-verrouiller-la-rotation-fevrier-2014.html

@+-))

1 Like

Hello

under SW 2013 can we add this function? , otherwise can we use the references of Contaire to block the rotation?

Personally, I don't really see the point of macro.

This will take you some time to develop a piece of functional code. By the way, I'm wondering about the way of differentiating screws from others. Maybe the smart fastener.

Personally, I group my screws in a different folder and I select the coaxialities.

1 Like

Hello

@scarvalho: Apparently, it was a new sw 2014! So for those who have remained in the lower version, apart from adding an additional constraint, there is no solution.

2 Likes

Hello

In the tree make a filter on coaxial, select everything, right click bolququent rotation and voila.

@+

2 Likes

Thank you coyote and the others...