Congratulations to our big winners of myCADday 2020!

Yesterday's myCADday was a phenomenal success! More than 600 registered, wow! Thank you and congratulations to all!

I hope you were interested in the topics and that you were able to fill up on #CAO knowledge for 2021! Feel free to tell me which ones you liked best:)

I also wanted to congratulate our big winners of the SOLIDWORKS Tip Challenge: 

@m-design for his tutorial "Using myCADtools to automate mass engraving tasks of assembly components"

@f.lheureux for his tutorial "Calculating the volume in a container"

@flegendre for his tutorial "Managing the components of your commercial library"

@DoubleL for his tutorial "Shortcut hiding/showing bodies or components"

& finally @OBI WAN for your tutorial "How to dimension a length in a detail view" 

Congratulations to all for your proposals, the choice was complicated... (among 17 proposals!!) but it was the participants of myCADday who decided! You can find these tips on the challenge page and I'm adding the one from OBI WAN as an attachment because it was sent to us by email ;)

Don't worry about the others, the Lynkoa challenge is still in progress to allow you to win great gifts:)

Have a good day and keep our fingers crossed that the next myCADday 2021 edition will be in person! 

Coralie :) 

astuce_obi_wan.pdf
5 Likes

Thank you for this event and this challenge, very happy for my debut here to have had this recognition! 

Florian

4 Likes

I consult the forum very often to find answers to my questions about Solidworks. But it's the first time I've taken part in such a challenge, and I won it. Does it really make you want to be more active on the forum:) Thank you to the voters and organizers;)

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winner :)!!

Uh, how can we see them? because it notes to me "You are not authorized to access this page."

Thank you:)

6 Likes

Clap Clap Clap, plus a Holla and vigorous handshakes for all participants.

Well, I regret a little that there is no function in SW that would crush the coronavirus 19 because it deprived us a little of our beautiful meeting of 2018. If anyone finds this feature well hidden in the online help of the Chinese version who says so, we will find a translator in the 13th arrondissement of Paris!   ;-)

Regards   zz

7 Likes

@Centor, 

Oops... So much for me, normally you should see them now! :)

click here 

Good afternoon:)

1 Like

@m-conception, @f.lheureux

Glad you enjoyed this experience!! Lynkoa is made to combine passion and profession:) There will be other challenges, get ready!!

3 Likes

I also put you the video of yesterday's "tips and tricks" session. This workshop will allow you to discover or rediscover some daily tips and tricks in SOLIDWORKS. Our experts talk to you about the sketching, the drawing for the most well-known modules. You can also discover the Event Base motion module :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVO1PMFG-Eg&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

@Coralie

Nickel thank you  if you have the link to the new SW2021 news  also :). it will be great

May the force be with you

2 Likes

WAN @OBI

Yes! We are preparing all the replays of the event, I will publish them next week:)

Have a good weekend everyone! Coralie :) 

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to the winners,

unfortunately impossible to access the challenge page, it puts me "Access denied" (sniff).

1 Like

Just like Pierre S: "You are not authorized to access this page."

Hello, @Coarlie

No always the same see in attached file, no big deal I'll wait for you to put the replay and look on it:)

@Pierre S, same worries as you :')

capture.jpg
1 Like

Hi all 

Decidedly complicated!! I'm bringing up the info (again), sorry for the wait... :/ 

Hi all 

Replays of the myCADday workshops are available :) 

https://www.visiativ-solutions.fr/replays-mycadday-2020/

Happy viewing and have a good day!

Coralie :)

1 Like

Hello

It's a shame, we still can't access the challenge page to see the tutorials of colleagues, while there are probably a lot of great things to discover.