Crafting the Visualization Tool

Hello

I tried to set up the visualization tool in order to have a global view of my BOM from the assembly.

For this I have already saved a style in excel format, and I have tried to understand how it is coded.

By modifying the Excel file of the visualization template (a bit by trial and error)  I managed to bring up 9 custom columns instead of the original 5 maximum. (at the tenth it crashes). in itself it's a little victoir for me:)

The problem is that only the first 5 columns correspond to what I coded in the excel file. invariably, the last 4 columns use the SW properties  of density, area, mass and total mass Which doesn't interest me at all.

Does anyone have any help to give me to decode the operation of this excel file? 

I am attaching my visualization model.

visu_test.xlsx

Hello

Are you sure of the syntax for cells B1 and K1.

Kind regards

Absolutely not! To tell the truth, the whole line 1  is obscure. The boxes in line 1 are filled in as follows:

0,No,No,0.000000,0

From my tests, I deduced that each square in row 1 drives the filling of a column. The commas are the separators

The first numeric character defines the property of the column, chosen from those indicated in row 2. 0 for the property listed in box B1, 1 for B2, 2 for B3, etc... EXCEPT for the first 2 boxes, the first 2 columns are always the file name and quantity.

The 2nd and 3rd yes/no choices seem to allow sorting in the column. One or the other without distinction... strange.

the 4th 0.000 defines the position of the beginning of the column (in % of width of the pane)

The last number, I don't know.

All this is just a guess.

1 Like

" 0,No,No,0.000000,0 "

Amy Whinehouse wrote the same.

2 Likes

Xd

Hello;

Yve,

Have you tried by simply removing Headers from columns you don't want to appear?

The Excel file at home looks like this:

visualisation_dassemblage_type_01.xlsx
1 Like