Bullage nomenclature SW14

Hello

Is it possible in SW14 to create a link between the balloon number and a custom property of the part in order to freeze the balloon number on the drawing? Example: on my drawing, the part has the number 112 (custom property), the bubble pointing to this part must have the number 112.

Thank you.

Hello

Click on your bubble, and in the left pane

In "Balloon text", put "Custom properties" and choose your property! =)

Good luck!

2 Likes

It's possible

Select the bubble option, in Bubble Setting/Bubble Texts you take "Custom Properties".

There you choose the property that is doing well and it's won.

EDIT: @bart pulled the rug out from under my feet

3 Likes

The property you are looking for is not listed. There are only Solidworks properties.

You have to be faster Benoit =)

1 Like

Hello

It depends on what the property is related to:

You have to choose:

"Component to which the annotation is attached"

See here:

http://help.solidworks.com/2013/French/SolidWorks/sldworks/HIDD_SELECT_PROPERTY.htm

Oh yes, that's right...

Do you have a list of custom properties? (Tools/Options/Document Location/Custom Property Files)

If it exists, you should have a drop-down list at the Custom Tools/Options/General/Properties level used as the component description.

If it does not exist, you must create one that will contain the property you are interested in for the bubble.

My drop-down list of custom properties exists, what do we do with it?

On closer inspection, there is not the same SW reaction in automatic bubbles and manual bubbles!

In automatic bubble you see all the properties and in manual bubble you only see the SolidWorks properties. Except once the manual bubble is placed, there you can see all the custom properties...

It looks like a bug...

Fast enough for you @bart? ;)

4 Likes

It's okay, are you making progress^^