Bulls that do not follow the order of the nomenlature

Good evening

I have a mega problem, I just finished my plan.

I used a list of materials in tabs with flat numbering and follow the ore of the assembly, I created my bubbles and so far no problem.

For more understanding, I make a section to lighten it and there is a big problem when I put a bubble on an element, the reference number is not the one in my nomenclature and different from the other views.

In my nomenclature I have gathered some assembly and hidden some lines.

What's going on????

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards.

And to embellish it all on another similar level, I'm not a problem.

Try to move the attachment line slightly on the part, it updates the number that is displayed in the bubble.

Thank you BATCH 123,

But it doesn't work.

what's your SW version

Document Properties - Balloons

You can specify wrapping settings for document-level balloon annotations. These settings can be overwritten in the PropertyManager.

To open this page, when a drawing is open, click Options  (Standard toolbar), select the Document Properties tab , and then select Annotations >Balloons.

Introducing Auto Bubbles

1 Like

Hello,

I guess your view of being part of a different configuration to your nomenclature.

@+

1 Like

Good evening Samos024

Check in the properties of the drawing view that sets PB (right-click on the view => properties), 

that the option "link balloon text to the specified table" is checked; and points to the right table.

Kind regards

2 Likes

Hello

Thank you all for removing this thorn from my side, especially sdespreaux.

Kind regards.