Bubbles and bill of materials for welded parts

Hello

I have a problem selecting the BOM used for the balloons of a drawing. It is a mechano-welded part. I put in my drawing two nomenclatures, one called welded parts which summarizes the elements to be welded with their length and number and then another classic one where I wanted to put other information. But in the big picture, bubbles remain stubbornly linked to this second nomenclature. Usually, in the properties of the view, it is possible, in the case of several BOMs, to choose the one you want to be linked. But here, under the pretext that it's a nomenclature of welded parts, it is not even mentioned, it is as unfair as it is annoying, I must have forgotten something. I am attaching an explanatory file, I specify that I have SW 2019 SP2.0

With all my thanks to whoever will be able to enlighten me

choix_de_nomenclature.pdf

Hello

You will find this all the more annoying because for me I have the choice between the 2 nomenclatures, one for the list of welded parts and another basic, both created from the same view of my drawing, and my bubbles are well related to one or the other depending on the selection I make in the properties of the sight. I'm on SW2019 SP4.

Kind regards

Good evening

Indeed it's annoying but it doesn't help me too much. That's exactly what I did but without your success, would there be a bug ? I have the impression that the 2019 vintage is really not the best.

Good night

Good evening

This may be a bug that has been fixed in subsequent versions. Do you have the option to upgrade to SP4 or SP5?

1 Like

No, I'm stuck with the SP2, the maintenance costs being quite expensive in view of the improvements made, I preferred not to fall into the arms race. Unfortunately, this 2019 version has new surprises in store for me every day. If this problem is a bug, it won't be the first.

I dare to hope that this time a good soul will show me the box to check that I forgot....

Thank you

I don't know if even without a maintenance contract, you can't get the SP5 (via the update search built into SW).

Unfortunately no, I'm being thrown away but I'm going to take my phone because such a lame version is not human

Hello

Can't you get around the problem by putting your main BOM on "tabulated list" and "detailed numbering"?

1 Like

Indeed I can get a more usable numbering, when it doesn't work through the door you have to try the window.....

Thank you and have a good day

1 Like