Screenshot

Hello

Is it possible to have the menus and mouse visible when recording a video with Solidworks?

Thank you.

1 Like

See this link

You have screenshot logs as well as total screen video or not at the user's choice

who films everything you do

http://www.commentcamarche.net/download/capture-d-ecran-86

Screenshots are currently more popular than uploading images. There are many programs that can do this, such as Free Screen Video Recorder. This software is developed by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. 

Key features:

• Screen Capture: Free Screen Video Recorder software is mainly for screen capture. With this software, the user can record everything they see on their screen, whether it's windows, objects, menus, cursor, and even videos. Which makes it more convenient.
  • Area Support: The user can choose between full-screen capture mode or one that captures only a specific portion of the screen. If you choose to capture a particular area of the screen, simply select it with the mouse and proceed with the capture.
  • Easy Process: The Free Screen Video Recorder software is easy to get started. To proceed with the screen recording, the user only needs to press any key. The captured image will then be saved in BMP, JPEG, GIF, TGA, or PNG format. As for the videos, the software will save them in AVI format so that they can be easily played by the media players.

@+

2 Likes

I know it's possible to recover a video with the menus and mouse using the capture of a problem, but I don't want to use this method, and it's not made for that. On the other hand, I'm looking to make the same kind of video without using any other software than Solidworks.

so if you don't want to go through an external log

my answer is NO not possible

since via the internal solidworks video you only manage the positioning of the cameras if I'm not mistaken

if I understood the question correctly

@+ ;-)

1 Like

In "Viewing/Screenshot/Record Video"

You can save what you do in your solidworks graphics window. but we don't see the menus. nor the mouse, if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

Yes indeed, it is possible to record a screen video but without the menus and the mouse.

GT22 I'll try the software as soon as possible I'll keep you up to date, thank you.

1 Like

Hello

GT22 Thank you very much, this is exactly what I was looking for.

1 Like

a little demo @ a.leblanc will be nice thank you

@+ ;-)

1 Like

Ok, see attached a little dedication...

2017-01-12_at_13-11-54.mp4
1 Like

You could have drawn us a rocket ;-)

1 Like

thank you for your dedication ;-)

The fact is that you record the whole screen or part of your choice

it's super nice and free of +

@+ ;-)

1 Like

Yes vspemens I hesitated! 

At first I wanted to make a unicorn; ), but I don't have too much time right now.