Screenshot

Hi everyone;

what is the best screenshot tool you use to create a tutorial in a CAD software (AutoCAD or SolidWorks for example)

Thank you

GadWin Printscreen

In particular, it allows you to select a minimized window and not the entire screen. In addition, it is possible to keep files of all the "screen prints" made.

1 Like

Simply the print screen key above the numeric keypad and a little bit of either paint, gimp or other image editing software.

The Snipping tool !!

He has been present since W7 and is very good :)

6 Likes

Like Mathieu from "PAINT" and to capture a part of a screen: I use "Capture Tool" (In "All Programs" then "Accessories")

outil_de_capture.png
3 Likes

Hello

I also use the W7 screenshot tool (there is Screen Capture for older Windows that I attach to it).

A little trick that works in basic Windows, when I only want a window, I hold ALT and then press the Print Screen key!

Very practical for a pop-up error message for example! And it avoids having to touch up again later!

screencaptureprint.exe
1 Like

same above I store in + on imageshack or picasa both free

for copies and transfers

@+ ;-)

1 Like

Hello

I haven't done a tutorial yet, but I'm thinking about it. On the other hand, I've already taken screenshots in what you want, what I recommend is indeed like all the others the Imp screen key on the keyboard.

If you do Alt+Imp screen, it only caps the active window.

Finally, more than paint, I would recommend Paint.net (free to download). It is the big brother of Paint and it is in my opinion more efficient  than the basic paint.

Kind regards

3 Likes

Hello

For my part, I use a small and practical free software, it's called printkey2000.

1 Like

See also CAPTURINO very practical, possible to select the capture area.