[CATIA V5 / license] Simulate a license level from a Global Token (SL3)

Hi all

I leave it to you regarding my problem below:

As part of my project, on Catia V5,

I need to identify the minimum license level required to allow a service provider to have the right level of Catia token (MD1+KT1 etc.) allowing it to fully carry out its activity.

Currently 

I have at my disposal a global SL3 license (AMG+BK2+CPE+DF1+DMN+etc) which alone has grouped and gives access to a large part of the Modules/Products of the CatiaV5 P3 Package

not being able to dder our service providers to buy the same license level (too expensive) I need from my SL3,  to be able to simulate only a few license bricks  in order to identify the right license level required for our service providers

Apparently there is a command that would allow you to simulate a catia environment with only the token bricks that you would have identified  beforehand.

Thanks for help

Hello

The CATIA admin is not my domain to customize the type of license, we use groups (managed at the license server level) then under CATIA Tools/Options/General/License management or shareable product management.

It must be written in a CATseting so it must be replayable.

Honestly, with an AL3 you had to be under contract with DS, I would approach the salesman to study the best offer with him.

1 Like