Certification SolidWorks

Wow for CSWE, you have to have passed 5 exams! Good luck!

To qualify to take the CSWE exam, a candidate must have:

• Successfully passed the CSWP exam
  • Successfully passed at least four of the CSWP advanced topic exams (Sheet Metal, Weldments, Surfacing, Mold Tools, and Drawing Tools)
2 Likes

Indeed it's different from 2 or 3!!

Moreover, if you mess up, it's a 6-month wait to do it! All this for 3 hours of fun!

2 Likes

In reply to your last message 

and YES to be an expert

you have to have passed the intermediate stages

but then you're the Master............... Certifat SolidWorks  Expert

Good luck

@+ ;-))

1 Like

Hello

Mathieu obtained his certificate as indicated above on the gt22 link.

But he then made a great tutorial explaining roughly how certification works.

It is here: http://www.lynkoa.com/tutos/cao/preparation-pour-passer-certification-solidworks-scwp

It's for the CSWP.

3 Likes

Are there people who have passed the CSWE on the forum?

If they can give us their feelings, advice, ...?

3 Likes

Hello

I wanted to know, what these certifications bring professionally, and where do we ask for them if we have or no more solidworks maintenance the price if it is paid?

Thank you

2 Likes

You have everything here to buy a passage:

https://store2.esellerate.net/store/checkout/CustomLayout.aspx?s=STR6391639620&pc=&page=OnePageCatalog.htm

No need to be under maintenance. You just have a program to download and an account on the portal and you're good to go!

2 Likes

Thank you, rom' And on a professional level, what does it bring, if they created these certificates it must be for something?

2 Likes

It's been a short time since I took them, but I applied for another position a few months ago and the fact that I was certified "played" to get an interview.

Moreover, they did not know about the existence of the certifications but it reassured them about the level of competence.

It's one more string to his bow.

Examples of exams are available, the price of the passages, the certification number can be verified on the internet by flashcode, ... It shows that it's still representative of a level of mastery of the game and not given for free.

1 Like

Hello

I passed and got the CSWE this year. It's pure design on advanced functions: scanning, assembly part editing, fillets, revolution and body operation.

For those who use SolidWorks regularly and who especially use all kinds of functions it's not too complicated.

From memory, I believe that the exam is only available in English.

2 Likes