MYCADDAY SPECIAL DESIGN CHALLENGE 2021

And no, you're not dreaming... On the occasion of the myCADday event which will take place from September 28, 2021, we are organizing a new design challenge! 

myCADday is the event for users of DASSAULT SYSTEMES solutions and their partner solutions: It's time to find out about new products around SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, myCADservices, etc.  

In order to allow you to be present at the event, we offer several cities: Lyon, Paris, Toulouse, Nantes, Lille, Aix en Provence, Colmar, Bern and Casablanca. The different dates will be announced soon as well as the program !

It is an opportunity to meet and share together on the new products, products, tools and software of the #concepteur 2022.

And to celebrate this, a new design challenge seemed essential!

From today until September 20, 2021, " reinvent the mouse of tomorrow's designer "! It's the tool you work with every day... Why not revisit it? How can it be made more innovative? More practical? It's up to you to reinvent the mouse of tomorrow's designer!

The 3 winners will be announced at myCADday, an opportunity to showcase your design talent! 

The gifts will be announced soon as well...! Suspense! 

So, designers, get your mice ready! Access the challenge 

Good luck to all and we look forward to seeing you in person at the myCADdays, 

Coralie 

1 Like

Hello
Thank you for this info.
Where will this MyCadDay take place?

1 Like

@remrem

For the places see here:

For pending dates.

2 Likes

Hello 

As @sbadenis said, this year there will be several myCADdays in different cities : Lyon, Toulouse, Nantes, Lilles, Aix en Provence, Colmar, Bern and Casablanca! 

I'll give you more information about the dates, but the first myCADday will start on September 28th in Lyon :) the rest in October! 

More info to come!!

Coralie 

Hello Coralie,

Thank you for the information, for me it will be in Lyon,.. @+

Maybe we'll see you at this show.

Kind regards.

AR.

1 Like

Hello @A.R

With pleasure too! I will be present on all dates and cities to be able to exchange with you! 

Coralie :)

Hello Coralie,

Thanks for the information.

Kind regards.

AR.

Hello
I'll go to Lyon too.
Will there be presentations of SW 2022?

1 Like

Hello @remrem 

Of course! All the new features of DASSAULT SYSTEMES solutions will be presented:)

Schedule next week!!

Coralie 

For me! I would like the "White House"    Casablanca    :-)

1 Like

Hello

Great this new challenge, it's a very good idea that will require a lot of thought and technical skills!

Can't wait to be in 2 months to discover the creations !

Louis

2 Likes

Hello @Louis, 

And yes, glad you like the theme! To your mice;)

1 Like

I just saw all this information, it's great! The return of myCADday! And with a challenge as a bonus! A great summer in perspective...

2 Likes

Hello @DoubleL 

And yes, what a nice surprise! We look forward to seeing you in person and discussing this challenge;) 

Have a nice day! Coralie 

1 Like

Hello

I'll be in  Paris.

For challenge B I'll see but with the strength I don't need it hi hi hi hi.

May the force be with you.

1 Like