Champs re recherche tuto?

Hi all

I do a search in the ' tutorial  search' search box e.g.: Drawing and in the price search  box all and I receive as an answer tutorials that are present at the opening (the search does not work) do you have an idea or a link to a tutorial that explains how it works.

Thank you for answering me,

André

Hello

are you doing this research in the help of Solidwoks? What is your need?

I'm looking for tutorials on drawing in the lyncoa tutorials and not in the solidworks help menu

Is that what you meant by help in solidworks?

Yes dsl, I typed too fast... I don't think there are any for MEPs

I just understood, there was just no tutorial when I was looking for drawing, but if I type in view there are plenty of tutorials on drawing.

Do you have an idea of a search word to copy the view and all these entities in a background map, I found move but not yet copy.

Thank you for the answer

Thank you for the answer

Dsl I was out, I don't really understand the question. How do I put the views in MEPs??? On the right in the workspace there are several colored icons and I think it's the 3rd or 4th there are all the available views of the part or assembly... Then just click on it and drag on the MEP

What exactly are you looking for?

Hi all

Finally, I'm looking for how to copy a view into a drawing that I just modified by adding entities + anotations.

I put an image containing the steps I follow, to be clearer

etap1a4.jpg

I put another enlarged image

etap1a4.jpg

Make a sketch in the room and put your annotations on it and close the sketch. Then you just have to make it appear and it will be visible in each view....

Thanks for the info, I didn't know there was text in sketch.