Multiple choices in custom properties

Hello

To fill our plan cartridges, we use custom property forms. We have created several models: 1 model for parts, one for assemblies and one for drawings. Today I want to modify them and add a "case option" field that allows me to generate a list of 2 to 10 options of which I give the values I want. The problem is that when I go back to SW and fill in my form, I can only choose one of the options (no multiple choices possible because each selection cancels the previous one). See PJ

Question: Is there a way to choose multiple options at the same time or do I have to do it differently?

Thank you

Tictic

capture.pdf

Hello

In your property editor, have you tried using the "checkbox" tool instead of the "radio button" tool?

Fred

2 Likes

Hello

We do this to each other in the room.

1 Like

@ ac cobra 427: we do this in the room?? that is to say

@ Frederic: yes it works with "checkbox" but takes up a lot more space in the form which is already very long with us (there was only a small part of it in my screenshot). And since I think I have about 8 possible checkmarks. But indeed I might not have the choice but to go there.

Thank you

Hello

What AC Cobra 427 means is that it uses custom part properties (.prtprp) to populate plan annotations, which is normally fine, but depending on the need it may use the layout (.drwprp) or assembly (.asmprp) properties.

Otherwise, it is not possible to select several options, you have to choose checkboxes or a list group.

1 Like

@ a.leblanc: yes yes I also fill it in the "parts" form.

Which version of solidworks are you on???

2016 SP5.0

My part and my background plan have been sent.

Hello 

Could the files I sent you be used to solve your request???