How to Automate a Multi-Configuration Drawing

Hello

I want to automate mine in plan, that is to say:

I have a product, on this product I have several configurations.

Product 1  configuration (01_EB turning, 02_FIN turning, 03_EB milling, 04_FIN milling, 05_Produit finished)
Product 2 configuration (01_EB turning, 02_FIN turning, 03_EB milling, 04_FIN milling, 05_Produit finished)
Product 3 configuration (01_EB turning, 02_FIN turning, 03_EB milling, 04_FIN milling, 05_Produit finished)
Product 4 configuration (01_EB turning, 02_FIN turning, 03_EB milling, 04_FIN milling, 05_Produit finished)

all this in the same file

and when we make a drawing, in the sheet there are( Product 1  configuration (01_EB turning, 02_FIN turning, 03_EB milling, 04_FIN Milling, 05_Produit finished)).

I am looking to know if it is possible to automate the drawings of each product?
I tried with mycadtool, but not successful

Anyone can help me?

Thank you

Hello

I'm not an expert, but to solve this MEP problem, I did this, see attached file.

@+.

2020-01-06_163620.jpg

Hello

Thank you for helping me solve my problem.

Compared to the image, there is only one MEP for several products, I need one MEP per product.
why I want to automate, because there's a 30 products in my 3D file and you need one plan per product and each product has about 6 configurations, so about 180 configurations.