How to thread or tap a workpiece

Hello;  

I'm looking for a tutorial for filtering and tapping that gives a good view.

CDLT

Hello

There is this fairly complete tutorial on tapping annotations on this forum:

http://www.lynkoa.com/sites/default/files/reprise-kb/Comment%20faire%20apparaitre%20une%20representation%20de%20filetage.pdf

Generally speaking, the Drilling Wizard is used for tapping.

For threaded rods, we do Insertion / Annotations / Thread Representation.

Set the Options/Document Properties/Wrapping with Thread Representation and Shaded Thread Representation checked.

To see the thread annotation in the drawings, go to Model Objects.

There you go

10 Likes

Hello

Want to represent spinning? If so, you have to draw it, otherwise alain.erp has told you everything.

Have a nice day.

Eric

2 Likes

Here is a tutorial on how to create threads in volume

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRLEUuY-T1Y

if it's only for visuals take the tools already mentioned

@+ ;-)

2 Likes

Hello

The tutorial to which Alain.erp refers is very clear and this solution is sufficient in terms of aesthetics. On the other hand, if you really need the nets, you have to go through the scanning functions, which will considerably weigh down the reconstructions of your designs.

Kind regards

4 Likes

we can represent the filtering only on the 2D plane to make the visual representation you can do it on solid work

to make the shape of a spring but with a triangle that takes the shape of a filter tooth

1 Like

Hello

Here's a tutorial from a SOLIDWORKS expert on how to create a thread or tap with SOLIDWORKS:

Creating a 3D Thread or Thread with SOLIDWORKS 

7 Likes

No, you had a hell of a shovel to dig up this question@Clementine ;)

5 Likes

Hello, it's more of a shovel but this one she must have used:

5 Likes

So you know, a woman always digs up a 3-year-old subject during an argument!

8 Likes

A charming woman always finds the right argument when she wants to be convincing, very good tutorial; )

5 Likes

A question is bothering me, which of Frédéric or A.Leblanc has the better argument?

5 Likes

Now I think we're having one of the biggest debates on Lynkoa:p :p 

4 Likes

a.leblanc,  Frédéric,  coin37coin,  Clémentine,  jihed.trabelsi,  jmsavoyat,  gt22,  frepo,  alain. ERP.

Hello;  

My friends, I thank you very much.

2 Likes