How do you model a Dynamics process on Autodesk?

Hello
I am currently a student in Bac +2 and I am trying to study the kinematics of a body via Autodesk.

To put it simply, I try to determine an " optimal " method for moving a body with a simple shape. I chose as my subject of study the Moai of Easter Island, which fit very well with my study. They were moved over long distances, by an unknown method (although scientists have hypothesized some), over very hilly terrain and by rudimentary means.

I have therefore chosen to study three of these methods :
- Sliding on wooden logs placed on the ground
- Leverage displacement (this method is interesting but I don't have to model it on software)
- Movement by the method of the " Moai walkers "

It's the last one I'm trying to model but which is, in fact, very complex at my small level on AutoDesk.

The principle : Three groups of men managed to move the Moai upright, it was lifted on the high reliefs of the island, then with three ropes, one aimed at holding it from falling down the slope, and the other two aimed at rotating it from right to left and vice versa, the three groups of men then made the Moai " walk ".
I'll slip you a video link so that you can, if you wish, better understand the kinematics of the process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpNuh-J5IgE

What I have : All the hardware characteristics of the Moai, its 3D model under Autodesk (uploaded to an Autodesk database). The model is fully usable on the software. And environmental data such as slope, friction coefficients and strength of materials are known.

Would you have an idea of how to model this process on software in order to draw from it the data I need for the rest of my project such as the force to be exerted at each right-left rotation of the Moai, the consequences of different settings on the optimality of the method (rope fixing heights, angle formed between the strings rotating it right and left and the Moai etc...) and others ?

I think I'm asking for the moon, but I only see Autodesk to answer my request...

A big thank you in advance for the few brave people who will look into the subject.

Valentine