HOW DO I CHANGE CONFIGURATION-SPECIFIC PROPERTIES IN INTEGRATION?

Hello

It's been two days now that I've been working on a 'program' in integration whose goal is to empty the values of the properties ( Height** ; Length**; Width**; Thickness* ) incorrectly filled in solidworks ( - ; <empty> ) all keeping those that are well filled ( 2000 ; 850 ; etc ). I managed to replace the values of the properties located in "Customize" but not being able to modify the error ( - ; <empty> ) in "Configuration Specific" I ask for help.

I attach my program 

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely, Marc

*Only for parts                      **For parts and assemblies

enlever_tirets_vide.mcact

Hello

I think Datarecovery would be more suitable, since your values are not always the same.

Datarecovery can extract SW file properties into an Excel file, one can modify in bulk by retouching this export. And import the new values

In integration you can read the properties of a document,  active config or other  and applied to whatever you want.

This setting can be accessed in the option tab --> Configuration

Cdlt

Yannick

1 Like

Thank you for taking your time to help me. 

You're welcome, how  are you going to proceed?

I don't know, to tell you the truth, I didn't know about the existence of DATArecovery, so I'll try as best I can to find a solution despite the time I've already wasted before asking my question on this forum.

I had the wrong version of the file, even if the file itself is no longer likely to be used, here it is^^ 

enlever_tirets_vide2.0.mcact