How to Edit a PEM Sheet

@ All

How do I edit a sheet?
indeed I don't know why my sheet has views in US format instead of Europe

I can edit the basemaps but I don't know how to edit the sheet to re-register it in European format.

(I'm still as stupid as ever between these stories of sheet and background)

Kind regards

1 Like

Hello @Zozo_mp
Indeed this property is not saved in the background plan but rather in the sheet, once modified you just have to save as a document template (*drwdot)

3 Likes

Once you've changed everything well on a mep. You can save it as a drawing template.
And normally if everything goes well, when you make a new mep from this model, your preferences will be kept.

2023-02-24_modele mep

For inactive " modified sheets ": you need to have several mep sheets to be able to select the ones you want to modify.

edit: sorry, duplicate with Lynkoa15

OK to both of you I'll look at it tomorrow morning
Enjoy WE

edit: uh... If you start editing messages directly, it's going to be a mess quickly. Especially since there is nothing to indicate the author... Note, we could try to answer all in 1 message. :smile:

3 Likes

Sorry @opiep27 for the modification of your post: I made a mistake.

@opiep27

I managed to save the .drwdot (nickel for the European display) except that following old wobbly installations, it is not in the same place as where Solidworks puts it on a new machine.

In which standard directory are the .drwdot (or SW places them as standard) located. The aim is also to restore some order.

Thank you

Hello

You should instead put your custom files in a home directory. This will prevent sw from overwriting the files during an update or a new installation.

But to answer your question, sw puts the files in the directories (for my installation):

3 Likes