How do I put the scale icon back in draftsight properties?

Hello

I'd like to scale a drawing but the appropriate icon is no longer in the properties.

I didn't have any problems last year with it, the icon was there and I could use it. I reinstalled Draftsight in 2017 version, and then, it disappeared! (coincidence??)

Would you know how to make the icon reappear or how to achieve the same result in another way?

To better understand, I put a photo of my property tab and its "miscellaneous" part where the icon I was looking for was.

Thank you

Julie

Hello

Indeed, the handling to change with the transition to the 2017 version.

Now you have to select the window where you want to change the scale with a left click and then, in the property pane, scroll down the "xn" line (in the miscellaneous part) and choose a scale (or type the desired scale in the line above, the xn with one hand).

xn.jpg

Thank you 

PhilippeB, hello,

I saw this answer, but I don't understand what needs to be done to make the windows xN and Xn with hand appear.

What do you mean by "select the window where you want to change the scale"???

Thank you for your help.

Bernard.

Hello

Usually, you would double-click inside your drawing to be able to change the scale. Today, you just have to left-click on this window to select it and change its scale in the properties.

PhilippeB, hello

And thank you for this answer which allowed me to solve my problem.

Enjoy WE

Kind regards - bernard.