How do you send a project back?

Problem:

1- How do I send back a project? i.e. add a file and send it back by email. There is indeed in the invitation "send an email" But the customer receives an empty page.

2- The discussion doesn't work?

3- the customer when he receives his email and registers in lynkoa (it bothers him a bit; it would be desirable for the administrator to create a login and password for the customer (an idea....)).

The problem is that he doesn't know that he has to go to mycadplace (top right), plus the first time he doesn't appear.

This makes this software not very attractive, according to the various customers.

4- a single admin to create projects (in the process of editing)

We hope that this software will grow and improve in the future for a great future.

DESAUTEL

Hello

Can be submitted to the improvement group:

http://www.lynkoa.com/groupes/am%C3%A9lioration-de-lynkoa

Hello

I will try to answer you, point by point:

1/ can you try to invite me (fchosson@lynkoa.com), the empty message seems strange to me, I would like to check.

2/ What makes you say that the discussion doesn't work, do you talk about the module on the right when you are in the files? What exactly is going on? Do you receive an error message?

3/ You are absolutely right on this point and we are going to improve the invitation process: When your customer receives the email, he will click on the link, create his account and immediately afterwards will be automatically redirected to the page of the project on which he has been invited, this feature will be implemented at the end of March.

4/ Same, at the end of March we will implement the possibility for a company to define several people with the ability to create projects.

For points 1 and 2, let us know more details so that we can better help you.

Kind regards

F.Chosson

Good evening

I put a ditto for the 3- customers don't like the fact of creating an account. 

As a result, for the moment I have only shared a folder with another lynkoa member, but I had to invest in a cloud disk for file transfer where it is just necessary to enter the email address and password that I communicate to the client.

Hello

it's not necessarily ideal, but it takes 1 minute to create an account on Lynkoa.

So for point 3, personally, I create my client's account, and I send him the link to the doc with his login and password.

Not yet ideal, but the price/space/functionality ratio remains unbeatable.

Kind regards