Derived configuration in sheet metal

Hello

I imported a sheet metal part in .igs and then made a function recognition.

Everything went well, but my unfolded state did not appear in derived configuration. So I ceer it's derived and big surprise my unfolded state is not at all aligned with my front/top/right plane while the basic configuration is well aligned.

Is there a way to realign this because for my drawing it would be simpler?

Small clarification in reality my unfolded state seems correct on the drawing, but not in the 3D

Yes, you just need to edit your unfold function, and fill in the correct unfolded side.

When you say, not aligned, do you mean the capable rectangle that is not aligned with your unfolded?

Can you attach a picture to us?

Thank you!

edit: You can also for the export in dxf, align an edge so that it becomes horizontal when exiting in dxf

2 Likes

And if you know how to send the part, it's even better =)

This must come from your unfolded function that uses an unsuitable face. You can edit it to redirect it.

If it doesn't give a satisfactory result, for the drawing, you can insert a relative view:

_insérez first an isometric view (or other view that you can hide or put out of frame)

_Cliquez on this view, Insert/Drawing Views/Relative to Model.

From here you can redefine the front and right view. This allows you to start again on a good basis without touching 3D.

2 Likes

@bart

Attaching a file or an image is possible, but here I am under the guise of non-disclosure, so in this case unfortunately I can't show anything.