Configuring an Assembly with Configured Parts

Hello

I'm looking to create an assembly of a washer (this washer has several configurations)

In this AS, there is the washer with all its configurations and screws with its configurations too.

My question is: how do I create an AS that when I change the configuration of my AS, it changes the configuration of my washer and screws as well as the circular repetition of my screws

Thank you

You right-click on the component to be configured/ "configure component".
In the table that opens, you choose the configuration of the component to be used in the desired configuration of the assembly (which can be created on the fly in the same table).
You can select multiple components to configure them together.

For circular repetition, normally it follows.

6 Likes

You have to make a family of parts in your assembly and control the configuration of your washer or screw with the excel table.

To create your family of parts, the easiest way is to create 2 configs manually with 2 sizes (config) of washers and 2 sizes (config) of different screws.

Then insert your part family and choose the automatic mode, all you have to do is modify this part family to add your different values and possibly rename the name of the config with equations or not.

1 Like