Lynkoa app login

Is it normal that after a while my account on the iPhone application changes accounts by itself. Because when you look closely, I make another gain connection points
upload-1406454406-IMG_3255.PNG
5 Likes

Wow, there's a nice bug in Lynkoa's comp^tes!!

1 Like

Hi @ Gerald

and another of the mysteries of computer science ;-))

@+................

Excellent!!!

Don't you want to log in to my account when you answer at random? :D

3 Likes

Hi GĂ©rald no Arnaud ahaha I don't know anymore...

In short, I'm joking but I can only joke because well hats off to the beug.

I'd like to know why such a bellow.

Arnaud may be connecting to his account with your phone and there is this information in memory on your phone.

I'd be surprised if that's it, so keep us informed.

Good luck.

Well, I just tested it too and my name is the same... Arnaud ROULIN :-|

That's ugly... I think it's the template page that hasn't been deleted.

There will be an application update to be done urgently...

NO HOLIDAYS FOR DEVELOPERS UNTIL IT'S FIXED... 8-)

2 Likes

it smells like a bug!

Hello

Please move this remark to the group http://www.lynkoa.com/groupes/signaler-un-probl%C3%A8me-sur-lynkoa

We immediately report the problem to the developers.

Hello, this bug had been fixed and came back :(((

We warn the developers right away!!

Arnaud hacked the Lynkoa server and won all the points, good technique;D

1 Like

@ Joss

It may be the solution to obtain a Holy Grail ......; -))........; -))

2 Likes

Hello

This is not normal, as we have pointed out. In this case, you have to disconnect and log back in.

As for Arnaud Roulin, don't worry, it's a test account.

1 Like
@clementine There is no access to the Group from the lynkoa apps Therefore, being on a trip and not having my post at hand, I cannot accede to this request
2 Likes

@clementine, yes but don't worry it's a big word, because I logged in at the beginning of the year with this app for almost a month to get the lynkoa fan medal. I was surprised not to access it. Now I know why it took me so long for the 30 consecutive days. without bringing up the connection points lost at that time (not connecting on a classic browser).

2 Likes

Indeed, there is no access to groups. This is a first version, and changes will be necessary later.

On the other hand, there is no problem with connection points, the points go well on your account.

@clementine

how do you know that I'm logging in if I'm only using my iOS apps and not a browser and the registered account and the one in the test?

(good only on Sunday and Saturday so no big loss lol)

The bug is back  today

Hello

I know this because we test regularly and there has never been a problem at this level with the IOS app.

We have reported the bug to our teams. This account is a ghost account that does not earn any points. Until this is resolved, log out and then log back in if this happens.