Roniion Lynkoa

Hello

My last connection was on 18/06 and today on 24/06.
How come before, the number of points for the first connection of the day was 30pts and today it is only 5 points. In this case, also lower the value of the gifts, because at this rate, no one will be able to win gifts unless they spend their day answering questions, asking questions, making tutorials etc.
You have to think that it's the contributors who keep this site alive, and that we have a job and therefore we can't spend our days on Lynkoa.
Thank you for answering my questions.
Regards.

3 Likes

Hello

Here's an answer.

http://www.lynkoa.com/groupes/publications/changement-du-bareme-de-point

2 Likes
Hello, it was explained in the newsletter that went out yesterday. It's a crisis everywhere!
2 Likes

Hi @ echaumet

And that's not all........................................................  (PUB)

See this link http://www.lynkoa.com/groupes/publications/probleme-de-points-sur-les-questions

@+ ;-((

1 Like

There is a group to report a problem regarding the operation of the site:

http://www.lynkoa.com/groupes/signaler-un-probl%C3%A8me-sur-lynkoa

PS: on the other hand still no newsletter...

1 Like

Since apparently not everyone got the newletter. Here is its content:

Readjustment of the points scale

Dear Members,

Launched more than a year ago, Lynkoa is becoming increasingly successful with more than 13,000 registered members.
We are delighted with this enthusiasm, and we thank you once again for your loyalty.

Lynkoa has distinguished itself by setting up a reward system for members of its community. This system is important and essential in our opinion. But to date, the machine is running out of steam, and we have to readjust the system of winning gifts once again. We need some explanations, in complete transparency

This reward system is financed solely by sponsorship. And this budget is totally separate from the fixed and variable costs of the site (staff, development, hosting)

The gift budget is a fixed, non-extendable budget, and is paid in full to our members:
In 2013, we donated more than €4,200 to the top 8 members
In 2014, we are already at €3,700 with 14 members

Unfortunately, the budget being limited, we have to adapt according to the actual distribution of winnings which is not completely plannable over time.

To date, we still have to readjust the scale of gift points to fit into the 2014 budget defined at the beginning of the year. We have thought of 2 options:

- Lower the value of gifts without touching points
- Adjust the points scale so as not to exceed the budget

The second solution seems to us to be the most suitable, because according to our estimates, it is still quite possible for the most active members offering quality content to win the most pleasant gifts.

Here are the adjustments we have implemented:
• Daily Login: Reduced from 30 points to 5 points
• +1 on Q&A: Goes from 10 points to 1 point
• Best Answer: Increases from 30 to 40 points

We hope you understand that this is the only decision possible to continue rewarding Lynkoa's best contributors. We are proud to still be the only site that rewards its members, and hope to continue to do so in the future. Because we have built some very beautiful things together!

Thank you for your understanding, I remain at your disposal if you have any questions in PM or cm@lynkoa.

Clementine

I won't comment! :(

See you...

4 Likes

For the newsletter, it will not arrive for the moment to those who have an account linked to a hotmail, msn and other mailboxes. This is a problem that is being resolved.

2 Likes

No rmorel, no need for comments :/

1 Like

Hello

@echaumet, I agree with you completely.

I gave you a like that will only earn you 1 pt.

S.B

1 Like

Hello echaumet,

Everything is explained in @rmorel's commentary. Message included in today's newsletter.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Wow !!!

I had planned everything ... :/

It's going to be complicated to get to 18000 before November !!!

2 Likes

Thank you all for answering my question, for the trouble I put you all +1 but it's to rmorel that I put the reward for the top answer.

Have a good day:)

Even to you Clementine I put you +1 ;)

Simple question: how do 10 members manage to get to 18000 points in 1 year? Is it becoming a war ?!! ^^I see that @gt22 has taken out the red cap!!

2 Likes

@david,

It's not a war, it's always been more or less competition, on the principle of gaming. May the best win! ;)

(I also assign +1 @echaumet ;))

3 Likes

@clémentine, it's not a competition between us, it's a collaborative space, but:

if we enter into war,   Alliance will be made. 

3 Likes

Yes Gerald I didn't say the opposite, it's a colloborative community space where the best contributors win gifts, which brings a notion of competition as well because you are all looking for the same goal.

@Clémentine ,

What I reproach with your change is that now no one will be able to reach 18000 pts in the year or by being connected 24 hours a day by posting the best answer to all the questions! (the calculations have been done I think and it gives about 400 answers in the year !!   )  It may discourage a lot of people!! While before everyone participated in the reply to the post, if a user brought a little subtlety to a colleague's answer he could be well rewarded! There is no interest at all!!!

6 Likes

@ David Be3 I'm 1000% for it

@Clémentine ,

What I reproach with your change is that now no one will be able to reach 18000 pts in the year or by being connected 24 hours a day by posting the best answer to all the questions! (the calculations have been done I think and it gives about 400 answers in the year !!   )  It may discourage a lot of people!! While before everyone participated in the reply to the post, if a user brought a little subtlety to a colleague's answer he could be well rewarded! There is no interest at all!!!

@+ ;-(((

3 Likes

I put +10 to David be3.

Pfff! I can't !!! anymore ;(

1 Like

If it's a war, it will be without me!

No more alliances either (despite appearances with 3 questions from @SEPM. Gerald this week and 3 times me in best answer! )

We are here to provide solutions!

It saddens me all this...

3 Likes