Copying a project under EPDM

I have a complete machine in the "VALID" state under EPDM which is coded (name of the assemblies) according to a customer code:

Example:

3566_040_000.sldasm

3566_040_001.sldasm

3566_040_999.sldasm

I need to duplicate this whole machine (about 100 assemblies), still under EPDM in order to assign it to another customer, so all the assemblies will be in the form:

3800_040_000.sldasm

3800_040_001.sldasm

3800_040_999.sldasm

Outside of EPDM I knew how to do it (with the PROJECT COPY utility), but in EPDM I don't know if I can apply the same method, has anyone already done this?

Thank you

1 Like

Hello

You have to use the function called project copy. You can find it by right-clicking on your head assembly. You will be able to rename your documents and modify the attached properties!

@+

1 Like

From the EPDM explorer, when I "right-click" on my assembly, I don't have the project copy function (see jpeg attached).

Do you have MyPDMtools utilities ?

explorateur_epdm_dubus.jpg

Hello

As much for me, I answered without opening EPDM, you have to go to the tools menu and use "Copy tree" on the head assembly.

Look at the attached image.

@+

sans_titre.png
1 Like

After launching the Copy tree to window function that appears with the Transform button, you can replace the  character string 566 with 800 

1 Like