Purple Rating

Hi Lynkoeurs,
It's not with a real bp that I arrive, it causes me no problem actually.
It's more for personal culture:

As written in the title, I regularly have purple ribs. Only it seems random. I snooped around in the properties of the document, ditto in the system properties. But I couldn't find anything.

Can anyone help me?

capture.jpg

Hello

What type of attachment are they attached to? Points, parts, axes???

1 Like

Hi @  Arnoob 

See this tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fp8XAKri-8

you will surely find the answer to your problem

I think this corresponds to the imported dimensions of the model and the modified dimensions

@+ ;-)

1 Like

Hello

The purple color indicates that the dimension is marked so that it will not be imported into a drawing.

Double-clicking on the dimension and ticking the dimension icon (last on the right), in the pop-up window that opens, so that the dimension becomes black again.

4 Likes

@ac Cobras 427: This is a sketch on a bent sheet metal. Quite simple
(->PC)

@GT22: I'll see about it, thank you ;-)

capture.jpg

@GT22 I just saw the video. Useful for drawings (I have to save it), only I'm on a sketch.
Maybe I should have clarified.

@PhilippeB: Perfect, thank you!

Thank you 3!

Have a great BIG weekend!

@+

By default, sketch dimensions are marked for drawing; By clicking the right button on the call number, we see:

This means that this dimension can be imported directly to the MEP, it is a "model object"

1 Like

This imported MEP dimension can then modify the model.

On a dimension of the imported MEP, double click on it and modify the dimension: the volume model is modified, there is associativity between the model and the MEP.

1 Like

To ensure that there is no "marked for drawing" dimension, simply uncheck in the options:

The odds all become "purple" and are no longer associative

Or do it by right-button.

Otherwise, there's also this shortcut:

in the floating menu of the dimension.

1 Like

Thank you Aliende

Thank you @Arnoob for your submissions!

1 Like