Color on keyway creation

Hello

I wanted to know, when I create a circlips keyway... from the "Axemble" shape creation library or other, once the creation is made, I have a color other than that of the part (see photo).

How can I set Solidwoks so that I create an internal or external shape that stays the same color as my piece.

Thank you

sans_titre.jpg
1 Like

You open the library function.

In the creation tree you make the additional columns appear (small arrow at the top)

Right-click on the color and select "Remove all appearances..... "

You save your library function

and normally it works.

couleur_sur_fonction.jpg
2 Likes

Hello

Indeed, the library functions, made available on the myCADservices website, have been registered with a color applied to the function. This effectively results in having this color that appears systematically when the function is used.

Flegendre is absolutely right, you just have to re-register the library functions you downloaded after removing the color.

Kind regards

1 Like

Thank you on the other hand you have to do what you said but on all the listings configuration as well as on the different display states.

1 Like

Re

@m.Anger, I think of one thing when I see your image. The color of your groove is red. Have you downloaded the latest version of the Axemble Function Library? Indeed, it was redone because initially the files had been made with a SolidWorks Education version. If this is the case, don't use these files anymore because otherwise you will have a watermark text when printed across your designs.

The color of the functions should be "blue" instead of "red"!

Kind regards

bib_fonctions_axemble.jpg
1 Like