Creation of a title block for the export of 3D PDF files

Hi all.

I am looking for a solution to be able to have a cartridge around the 3D PDFs that I export of my parts or assemblies.

I tried the 3D cartridge but it doesn't export when exporting PDF.

Do you have a trick to carry out this manipulation???

Thank you in advance

A. Mendes

Hello

I have the impression that there is no solution because only objects with 3 dimensions are transcribed. The images and other decorations and lighting are not transcribed.

On the other hand, you have another solution which is to generate Edrawing files that can be read directly by the client without the need to download the Viewer. For your client, it's as if he had a 3D pdf, but with a much better quality, more possibility of analysis, especially if you send them an ASM.

My colleagues on the forum ;-)  will tell you how to check the right boxes for the eDrawing file because they are  the ones who taught me this recently;-)   They are strong you know!  ;-)

Kind regards

I think solidworks MBD does what you want: 

https://www.visiativ-industry.ma/solidworks-mbd/

Hello Max59

If MDB does 3D exports according to @A.mendez's wishes, you can surely give us a link, some doc, or a video on this specific point.

I don't see why the export, which is totally constrained by Adobe's technical choice, would be of better quality than SW.

In addition, it must be said that MDB is not free but is worth more than 3000 brouzouffes to which we must add a specific maintenance of this product of more than xxx€.

An aircraft carrier to deliver an ice cream cone to an Eskimo on the ice floe: is it a good solution? I say this because we have to look at who today can use MDB in a workshop in France.

Kind regards

Hi all.

Indeed, MDB does what I'm looking for, but as I say Zozo_mp it's far from free. and only suits my needs on this point, so it is out of the question to invest in such a tool to make 10 pdfs like this in the year.