Creating or Modifying Bend Table

Hello everyone ,

I would like to modify my table bend debuction (loss at bends) first  I would like to check if I have the right placemen, t when I go to option, location of my sheet metal bending area table, the paths and C:\program\soliworksbody\solidworks\lang\englist\sheet 

And it is good, because in the " lang " directory I also  have the "French" subdirectory  which also has the folding table which one should I take, and of course modify the path if necessary?

Or should I modify the tables and also create them because when I try to create  a new table I get a message telling me that I don't have permission, should I be in administrator mode? And where do I have to go to Windows 10 to be there?Thank you for your answers.

Marco

Hello

here is the default path: C:\Program Files\SOLIDWORKS Corp\SOLIDWORKS\lang\english\Sheetmetal Bend Tables

The best thing to do is to copy the file you want to modify and rename it so that it doesn't create a problem and especially the original file in case of a problem.

Hello

It all depends on whether your solidworks is in English or French

C:\Program Files\SOLIDWORKS Corp\SOLIDWORKS\lang\english\Sheetmetal Bend Tables

C:\Program Files\SOLIDWORKS Corp\SOLIDWORKS\lang\english\Sheetmetal Bend Tables

a colleague had a problem, SW version in English and link on the file in the FR folder

yannick

Thank you for your answers , I modified the access path by  putting it in French it seems to work but on the other hand  if I want to create my personal table I have to create them on exell and save them in the directory where there is the one of soliworks? If you have any explanations it will help me well.

Marco

Yes, you have to create it in Excel and you can save it wherever you want, but you will have to change the path in Solidworks.  

Yes you can change the path, to put the file on another directory, another hard drive, or a server with shared access to several users.

To change this path in Menu: Tools, Options, File Locations, and finally Folding Area Tables and you add the new folder and delete the old one.

1 Like