Deconstruct under motion for 0.04 seconds

Hi all

I have a problem with solidworks simulation. When I run the simulation of the catapult model, the model goes into bulk  from 0.04 seconds to 0.08 seconds.

Beyond this time, everything goes normally and the calculation is carried out normally during the study time, which has been configured at 5 seconds.

During the simulation, everything goes correctly except for those 4 hundredths of a second???

Is it a solidworks bug?

It's annoying because I can't use the tool to check for interference.

I attach photos of the simulation

Thank you for your help

a_004_s.jpg

Hello

A simple solution to test would be to start right after, so by moving all the keys (blue diamonds) to the right after the moment when it doesn't work.

Hello

Given your description, it reminds me of a problem I encountered. Discussion here: http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/cao/probleme-animation

Look at the videos on page 2 if you have the same kind of problem.

It was SW13. Which version are you in?

in fact the calculation is completed. Simply, he goes through this phase of destructuring the model which starts at 0.04 seconds and stops at 0.08 seconds. After this time, the model is restructured and the calculation of the simulation is completed.

C

Yes it's solidworks 2013 and I'm in motion analysis mode

The deconstruction problem is recurrent and has not been solved but it does not interfere with the final result, which is not affected. A bug in the calculator?,