Drawing of complex shape parts on solidworks

Hi all 

I'm writing to you because I would have liked to have your opinions on how to go about modeling this part 

I have little experience with SW and I don't really know if I can do everything in one function or if I have to model the handle first and then the rectangular functional part?

Thank you for your help:DAfficher l'image d'origine

spatule.jpg

Hello

The Thermomix spatula is beautiful... I don't think it's possible to make it in a single function, but I think the easiest way would be to make the handle then the spatula and finally the curved protection...

thank you for your answer 

Following your advice I started the neck with a smoothing and then the "rectangular" part with an extrusion boss function

But my problem is at the junction between the two functions, I don't know how to get the same result as on the image.

s-l300.jpg

Which version are you under???

I am on SW 2014

you would have to create a plane with the angle and the position and on this plane make a sketch then make a plane perpendicular to it and make a small Ø on this plane. After doing Swept Material Removal. 

http://help.solidworks.com/2012/French/SolidWorks/sldworks/Cutting_Tools.htm?id=1fbbe18350984bb4879b03886f081309

Thank you for your answer 

Make a shot with what angle?  could you be clearer? A diagram for example? 

Here is a small example of a plan with an angle

plan_avec_angle.jpg

In fact, you have to define the position of the small moulding in the middle of the handle and make a plan on which you will have to make an axis sketch. From this plane and the axes make another plane with the angle that the moulding has.

Thank you, it's a solution that interests me.

Otherwise I thought of making everything in 3D and surface sketches? Wouldn't it be simpler?

It's also a solution, but this is a part that is not too complex. It also depends on the functions you master best...