Become a 3D design challenge jury!

Hi all

As part of a student design challenge, I invite you to become a jury!

Lyon 1 University and its students in mechanical and production engineering (GMP) are organizing a CAD project day on Wednesday, April 6, 2022. Several groups of students will present their projects carried out over the year, including their CAD designs. An award ceremony will take place and will reward the 3 best designs ;

Lynkoa and its members were then asked to select the best CAD designs! Who better than you to determine the most beautiful designs on SOLIDWORKS?!  

Students have until March 28th to send us their designs and some of you will be able to select the winners:) We will have an online meeting on Monday, April 4th (about 30min) to choose the winning teams. 

If you want to be part of the jury, please comment on this post or send me an email at cm@lynkoa.com

Students would be delighted to be able to have the opinion of professionals like you!

Thank you:)

Have a good day everyone, Coralie 

2 Likes

Hello

Be careful, I'm trolling

[TROLL  ON MODE]

Visiativ has changed its logo for a more open logo

Symbolically, it looks like either two claws for a better attachment to reality or a haute couture label, or a more sporty approach of two hockey sticks to mark a target: unless it's the traditional growth curve in hockey sticks, the famous Fast Growing

https://www.lynkoa.com/sites/all/themes/mycadcommunity/img/VISIATIV_bloc-marque_noir.png

[TROLL MODE/OFF]

2 Likes

[TROLL MODE On]

Any resemblance between these two logos would be purely coincidental

[TROLL MODE/OFF]

Innocent game ==> where can we find the color logo?