Pack and Go disappear from the context menu

Hello

My colleague has a problem when he wants to do a Pack and Go.

We are both on Windows 10, when I do a right click on a part or a plan, I have the Solidworks -> Pack and Go function (see attached image), but my colleague does not have this option.

Do you know how to fix this problem?

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Audrey.

solidworks.jpg

Hello

Are the files associated with solidworks  (right-click, property on the file)?

1 Like

Hello

Yes, the files are indeed associated with Solidworks in the properties.

Hello

Have the Solidworks installations been done in the same way on the 2 PCs, it seems to me that access to the Solidworks menu via the context menu is possible after installing "Solidworks explorer", it is to be checked at the time of installation.

Kind regards

1 Like

Hello

Yes, the installations were identical and Solidworks Explorer is present on its workstation.

Sincerely,

Hello

When you say that the files are indeed associated with Solidworks in the properties, is it really Solidworks Launcher ?

Try a repair of Solidworks (but look here, apparently at a certain time it was not necessary for 2 versions of Solidworks to be installed side by side, I don't know if this is the case of your colleague).

Kind regards

1 Like

Hello

Indeed, I hadn't noticed that the files were not recognized by the Solidworks Launcher application, after reinstallation I was able to modify this and everything works correctly again:)

Thank you all!

2 Likes